Put an end to your document access control headaches in Google Workspace
Nira is a real-time access control system that proactively secures company documents.
What capabilities does Nira have?
|Single source of truth||One place to manage all internal and external documents, folders, and shared drives|
|Real-time monitoring||Real-time monitoring of document access changes for every Google Workspace account|
|Risk identification||Automated identification and categorization of document access risks||Limited|
|Bulk permission changes||Ability to change permissions on documents, folders, and shared drives in bulk|
|Remediation audit log||Comprehensive audit log to review remediation actions taken by admins and end-users||Limited|
|External access control||Full visibility and control of external sharing and document ownership|
|Automated policy engine||Automated compliance monitoring and remediation against company access policies||Limited|
|End-user access control||Employees are able to review and remediate access risks on their documents in bulk|
|Presets and configurable filtering||Speed up investigations with smart preset views and customizable filters|
|Unlimited data retention||Data is available as far back as the first document in your Google Workspace|
|Document retention management||Alerts, archiving and deletion of documents in-line with granular document retention controls||Limited|
What use cases does Nira solve?
- Monitor and protect the most important documents, folders and shared drives, such as documents owned by the finance team, board meeting decks, IPO materials
- Protect documents owned by key company executives, including receiving alerts when access to those documents falls outside of company policies
- Quickly identify all documents with public links, assess their risk and remediate issues
- Find and close all public links on documents that haven’t been modified in over a year
- Fully offboard employees by removing access on each of their accounts, including personal accounts, and transferring ownership of documents to new accounts.
Document retention policies
- Delete all documents that fall outside of granular document retention policies
- Deep dives into document related incidents and instant remediation without switching tools
- Remediate the riskiest document access issues based on notifications from Nira
- Identify all personal accounts with access to company documents, assess their risk and remove unnecessary access
- Identify all current and former employees with personal account access and remove their access to company documents
- Identify documents owned by current and former employees’ personal accounts and transfer ownership to the company
- Automatically remediate document access issues based on company policies
- Identify all vendors and third parties with access to company documents, assess their risk and remove unnecessary access
- Fully offboard vendors by removing access for each of their accounts, including personal accounts, and transferring ownership of documents to new accounts.
- Identify public links and unauthorized access on confidential documents owned by vendors