See how companies protect information with Nira
Companies all over the world use Nira to protect company information from unauthorized access.
How Ampush uses Nira to protect client intellectual property and automate policy enforcementRead case study
HackerOne uses Nira to protect crucial data and resolve offboarding risksRead case study
How Nira automates access management and secures critical data for RapidSOSRead case study
How Ampush uses Nira
- Ampush can find and investigate hidden risks in Google Workspace before they become major incidents.
- Nira offers a way to immediately fix access issues and better protect client intellectual property, customer financial information, and company IP.
- It enables a behavior change across Ampush, empowering employees to be part of the security process.
How HackerOne uses Nira
- Through Nira, HackerOne discovers issues and gains visibility no other tool can provide.
- HackerOne can quickly conduct third-party and employee offboarding tasks and transfer ownership.
- Nira empowers employees to easily resolve security risks without taking up administrative time.
How RapidSOS uses Nira
- RapidSOS uses Nira to automate remediation actions at scale, saving time and resources.
- Nira allows RapidSOS to meet compliance needs and seamlessly customize automation rules based on company policies.
- RapidSOS can eliminate risk from personal accounts and manage former contractor and employee access with ease.