Ensure complete removal of all access during employee offboarding.
As part of the offboarding process, we wouldn’t be able to easily remove personal account access without Nira.
Nira Employee Offboarding streamlines the employee offboarding process by automating the removal of access to company data. Ensure compliance and maintain data security during employee transitions.
A complete picture of access risks during employee transitions
- Uncover shadow access by discovering external and personal accounts the former employee was using to share documents.
- Reduce risk by viewing and removing external access to the former employee’s documents, and optionally archiving them.
- Transfer ownership of specific documents from former employee accounts to appropriate internal parties.
Automated access removal without scripting
- Automate the removal of access to company documents during employee offboarding.
- Revoke access to documents, folders, and shared drives in a few clicks.
- Ensure complete offboarding of employees, reducing the risk of data leaks.
Detailed offboarding audit logs
- Maintain a comprehensive audit log of all offboarding activities for compliance and reporting purposes.
- Track access revocation, permissions changes, and other offboarding-related actions.
- Easily review audit logs for internal review or compliance audits.