Automatic remediation that’s contextual to your organization’s needs.
With Nira, we clicked a button, and the automation was set up. Any time we need it, it’s there, carrying out automation tasks in the background.
Nira Automations enforce company policies, automatically. Customizable out-of-the-box security policy playbooks make setting up automations quick and easy. No need to fumble with confusing drag and drop interfaces and error prone settings.
Out-of-the-box security policies
- Choose from a comprehensive library of security policy playbooks to set up automations in just a few seconds.
- Explore the library and discover policies to enable based on their risk exposure potential.
- Review policies before turning them on to understand who and what will be impacted with each policy.
- Create exceptions for people, groups and documents before enabling automations.
- Create drafts of proposed policies to review them with stakeholders and get alignment prior to enabling them.
- Make any policy your own by refining the targeting criteria used for it.
Comprehensive audit logs
- Know exactly what items were changed each time an automation was run.
- Easy to understand error messages for when items are unable to be changed.
- Advanced filtering capabilities to review and investigate specific automation actions.