Contextual, relevant, and timely alerts without false positives.
Nira's ability to alert individuals in Slack about issues is great for us. People are empowered to change sharing permissions and eliminate risks themselves. We want everyone’s job to be security.
With Nira Alerts, you can proactively identify risks within cloud document storage applications to take quick and decisive action before a breach occurs. Instantly identify risks to remediate and optionally automate future remediation actions.
Monitor activity for access risk and dive into the details quickly
- Use the built-in security feed to effortlessly get alerted about access risk within your own environment.
- Personalize alerts using granular filters to create rules that monitor activity for specific documents, accounts, or domains.
- Get the details of an issue by seeing every document that is impacted in one-click, without juggling multiple tools.
Out-of-the-box remediation capabilities built-in to every alert
- Investigate access risk details with one-click and remediate issues right away.
- Remove accounts or entire domains, change permissions, and more with just a few clicks.
- Manage access risk from identification to remediation in Nira, or right from Slack without switching tools.
All-in-one tool for alerting, context and remediation.
- Receive alerts in Slack on desktop or mobile with built-in remediation capabilities.
- Know exactly which access risks were discovered and drill into the details to understand the context.
- Get comprehensive action history entries for every remediation action performed with Nira.