Data Access Classification
Automated classification of who has access to company documents. Out-of-the-box. No-code.
The access data we get from other tools can be incredibly limited and not easy to understand. Nobody in my organization has the time or inclination to interpret it. Nira makes it easy for us.
Nira No-Code Data Access Classification instantly analyzes and categorizes every document that is accessible by end-users within cloud applications. No more hunting for information in complex admin consoles or trying to run scripts.
Deep visibility into key access risks
- Get a complete view of every type of permissions risk and how much exposure exists.
- Instant visibility into every document with a public or company link and shared with personal accounts or outside domains.
- Identify and drill-down into every internal and external account and domain that has access.
Real-time classification of sharing and permission changes
- Automated detection and re-classification of access changes in real-time.
- Continuous monitoring and permissions aggregation of new documents, accounts and domains with access.
- Comprehensive tracking of changes across every single company account.
Out-of-the-box filterable metadata
- Easy to use yet comprehensive advanced filtering capabilities.
- Painlessly filter item views by owner, permissions, type, titles and much more.
- Robust automation and alerting capabilities built on top of advanced filtering.