Technical Product Manager
What you'll do
- Create functional and technical specs from high level objectives.
- Anticipate and manage technical and business risks, issues, and unknowns.
- Understand and manage dependencies, trade-offs, and priorities across projects.
- Collaborate across teams to gain alignment on key decisions and objectives.
- Partner with engineers on tech research, planning, and timelines.
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years experience in a Technical Program Manager role leading complex software development programs.
- Bonus experience: software development, distributed systems, product design.
- You’re able to make decisions and think deeply, even when details are limited.
- You’re customer focused and deeply care about user experience and product quality.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc.
Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
The sheer volume of company information that's spread across countless cloud applications makes it more challenging than ever to keep information safe and secure.
That's why we built Nira. The real-time access control system is built from the ground up to help businesses protect company information from unauthorized access through complete visibility, management, and control.
Job type: Full-Time