Sales Development Representative (US candidates only)
What you'll do
- Learn Nira’s products and messaging.
- Have a deep understanding of our buyers and the IT market.
- Learn the tools and process necessary to be successful.
- Consistently meet activity goals and setup qualified appointments.
- Provide regular feedback on accounts to the management team.
Who we're looking for
- At least 1 year of inside sales related experience (phone/web-based) at a SaaS company.
- A hunter mentality.
- Competitive by nature and a desire to win.
- Natural curiosity to understand the customers and their business.
- A “do not take no for an answer” mindset.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- An efficient and clear communicator.
- An eagerness to learn and contribute to the growth of the Sales Development Team.
- The ability to work independently but know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals.
- A growth mindset and belief in getting 1% better each day. You know that feedback and coaching will help accelerate your growth.
- You are organized, thorough, and complete tasks appropriately in a timely manner.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT industry is a plus.
Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
The sheer volume of company information that's spread across countless cloud applications makes it more challenging than ever to keep information safe and secure.
That's why we built Nira. The real-time access control system is built from the ground up to help businesses protect company information from unauthorized access through complete visibility, management, and control.
Job type: Full-Time