What you'll do
- As one of our first QA Engineers, you’ll setup the testing strategy, processes and technologies.
- Implement and manage testing infrastructure.
- Collaborate across teams to integrate testing into product development.
- Create and execute test plans for existing and new product features.
- Test releases, bug reports, and fixes.
- Track, analyze and report on quality metrics.
Who we're looking for
- Bonus experience: Team leadership, knowledge of: distributed systems, security, penetration testing and GraphQL.
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.
Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
The sheer volume of company information that's spread across countless cloud applications makes it more challenging than ever to keep information safe and secure.
That's why we built Nira. The real-time access control system is built from the ground up to help businesses protect company information from unauthorized access through complete visibility, management, and control.
Job type: Full-Time