Full Stack Engineer
What you'll do
- Architecture design, API design, data modeling.
- New features and iterating existing features.
- Primary focus on app backend, GraphQL, authentication, and databases.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who we're looking for
- You’ve got 5 years of experience with: AWS, Apollo, GraphQL, NodeJS, Postgres, TypeScript.
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self-motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (frontend help backend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.
Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
The sheer volume of company information that's spread across countless cloud applications makes it more challenging than ever to keep information safe and secure.
That's why we built Nira. The real-time access control system is built from the ground up to help businesses protect company information from unauthorized access through complete visibility, management, and control.
Job type: Full-Time
Experience level: Senior
Tech stack:AWS NodeJS Postgres Typescript GraphQL