What you'll do
- You’ll build and lead a diverse and inclusive team of engineers working on data processing infrastructure.
- Facilitate technical research, planning, prioritization and staffing for projects.
- Collaborate across teams to plan, build, deliver, and support product features.
- Assist with code and architecture (20-40% of the time).
- Mentor and coach to grow the talent of your team.
Who we're looking for
- You’ve managed and grown high performing engineering teams.
- You’ve designed and built distributed data processing systems.
- You’re able to make decisions and think deeply, even when details are limited.
- You’ve managed fully remote, high performance engineering teams.
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc).
Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
The sheer volume of company information that's spread across countless cloud applications makes it more challenging than ever to keep information safe and secure.
That's why we built Nira. The real-time access control system is built from the ground up to help businesses protect company information from unauthorized access through complete visibility, management, and control.
Job type: Full-Time