What you'll do
- Architecture design, performance optimization, and data modeling.
- Deployments, infrastructure/exceptions monitoring, and automation.
- Cost optimization and scaling.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, and testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who we're looking for
- You should intimately know AWS, including: CloudFormation, ECS, CodePipeline, Elasticache, Lambda, RDS, S3.
- You have at least 5 years of experience building, managing, and scaling infrastructure for web applications, preferably on serverless technology.
- You have experience with Python, Docker, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka.
- You have experience with performance optimization and incident response.
- Bonus experience: graph databases, big data processing including Hadoop, Flink, and Spark.
- You’re able to make decisions and think deeply, even when details are limited.
- You’re customer focused and deeply care about user experience and product quality.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc.
Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
The sheer volume of company information that's spread across countless cloud applications makes it more challenging than ever to keep information safe and secure.
That's why we built Nira. The real-time access control system is built from the ground up to help businesses protect company information from unauthorized access through complete visibility, management, and control.
Job type: Full-Time
Experience level: Senior
Tech stack:AWS Python Kafka Docker